Few things ruin a nice dinner out like a visibly dirty dish. A long wait because the dishwasher’s backed up comes close. While no one chooses a restaurant or café with their dishwasher in mind, it actually plays a pretty big role in the kind of experience a patron will have. Trying to skimp on buying a good commercial dishwasher for your establishment could come back to bite you. A quality commercial dishwasher from shopupster.co.uk should achieve a few key things that make your life easier:
- It should be easy to use so your staff don’t have issues or require complicated training to figure it out.
- It should work fast enough that your kitchen never has to wait on a clean dish in order to get food out to your customers.
- It should meet all sanitary requirements so you don’t risk a health code violation.
- It should get your dishes clean enough that no patron will feel they’re eating off something that’s less than pristine.
- If you can find one that does all that without making too much noise or using too much energy, then you’ve pretty much hit the jackpot.
Whatever commercial dishwasher you buy has to manage the basics, but what’s required to manage the basics will vary for different commercial kitchens and some models can provide extra benefits beyond just the things you need it to do. If it’s time to buy a new commercial dishwasher for your kitchen, here are the main things you should know to ensure you find the best one for you.
Types of Commercial Dishwashers
Commercial glasswashers fall into four main types of categories. Figuring out which type will work best for you is essential to getting the best dishwasher possible.
Glasses are more fragile than other types of dishes and, as such, kitchens and bars that have a lot of them may benefit from glasswashers from shopupster.co.uk that combine the power of commercial dishwasher with gentle enough water flow to keep even the most sensitive types of glassware, like wine and martini glasses, from breaking.
You can typically use glasswashers for any other dishes you need washed as well – they’re not exclusively for sensitive glasses, they’re just specially made to handle those specialty glasses exceedingly well.
Glasswashers often come in undercounter styles which are comparably priced to other types of undercounter dishwashers, but they can come in other styles occasionally which cost more. They come in especially handy in bars that go through glasses quickly. If you need clean glassware without the wait, then this is probably the best commercial dishwasher for you.
- Can wash thin and special glasses without damage.
- Can wash many other types of dishes as well.
- Cleans your glassware quickly.
- To Keep in Mind:
Not as useful for kitchens that need to clean large pots and pans regularly.